Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
Quote of the Month: July 2017

Monday, October 3, 2016

"SimLife!" #Goal Completed

SO! I recently got my idea of bringing the sims to life up and running- you can check it out here at SimLife! I'm probably WAY more excited about it than I should be, but hey, divulging in brain candy is damn sweet.

That's about it as for news today. I'm surrounded by hw and I have to do that before I go to bed so I can wake up at 7:40 in the morning to get to school. Funsies....

Night! (And check out "SimLife!" because I think if this could actually get rolling, it could be pretty cool. Or maybe that's just the nerd in me talking ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Because I haven't had the time to add anything to this blog I went ahead and have temporarily disabled it to readers. Once I have added something I will reverse this process and make it open to the public once again. But until then it will be as if SimLife never existed.

    ReplyDelete