Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
Quote of the Month: July 2017

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Update on my "Changing Kathryn" Blog

I added several postings to my CK Novel Chapter Teasers:

Last night I finally posted a chapter 2 plot summary (so as not to post the entire chapter), followed by the entire chapter 3. The second addition is the prologue. I realized without this up much of the story would not make sense. You can now find it here: "Prologue: The Letter That Changed It All", or on the blog as usual.

As a result of doing this, I was able to narrow down what I want to do with chapter 4; I am slowing down, taking time to introduce the foster family a bit more, until of course they have to enter Unity, the members of which I will also try to bring in slower as the foster family gets pulled away inch by inch from the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment